The Metamorphic Technique
offers a gentle release for instinctual patterns
Due to the CoVid 19 emergency I am now offering online consultations, only.
Please contact me for a free 15 minute online meeting about how my work can support you during these challenging times.
How does it work?
He had been practising reflexology on his patients but found he had more success if he gave up trying to bring about a specific result and gave a general massage of the spinal reflexes. It uses the idea that the massage helps the individual’s own innate inner intelligence free deep blocks in their body’s energy pattern It focuses on reflexology meridians in the feet, hands and head which correspond to the spinal column and in turn to the incarnation, gestation and birth of the individual.
(extracted and adapted from Wikipedia)
The Metamorphic Technique stands alone, for it is neither a therapy nor a treatment, nor is it a massage or healing. There is no diagnosis or deep physical manipulation.
The Metamorphic Technique is not concerned with change but with transformation…..as it is the life force of the clients that brings about the transformation of their patterns. We notice that healing, help, cure and change occur as a by-product of this transformation. Life always works towards the fulfilment of the highest potential (www.metamorphicassociation.org)
Sometimes we are not aware of the source of patterns that influence our lives, our choices and our responses to situations. Patterns are stored in the body’s “reflex points” and by definition are often below our conscious awareness. We experience discomfort of many types when these patterns block us from having what we want. The Metamorphosis Technique is a non-directive approach to unblocking the patterns that no longer serve us.
What can it do for you? – find out…
People are often drawn to the Technique in times of difficulty, career changes, moving house, divorce, bereavement or illness. Many find they cope better in these periods of transition. Some may wish to make deep inner changes without having to analyse the past, others find that in times of stress they are able to deal with situations more effectively; above all, people become more creative with their life.
Metamorphosis is taught and practiced in UK, California, Ireland, Australia and South Africa.
The Metamorphic Association was founded in 1979 and it became a charitable educational Trust in 1983. Registered Charity No: 326525. Its aim is to promote the good physical and mental health of the public by the provision of education and training in the theory and practice of a form of healing and personal development known as the Metamorphic Technique.
The Metamorphic Technique: a unique tool for personal transformation
- Not a therapy or a treatment, but a technique that helps trigger your own inner life force, enabling you to better realise your potential.
- Based on a new way of looking at energy patterns. While other approaches often focus on removing energy blockages, the Metamorphic Technique looks at transforming energy patterns. It does not consider people to be ‘blocked’ or ‘broken’ and in need of being ‘fixed’. Instead, it simply notices that you may have patterns that no longer serve you and that you wish to transform. The energy that was involved in creating the old patterns is released and can be used to create new patterns.
- Empowering. Any changes that occur originate entirely from within the recipient. That person’s own life force has an innate intelligence of its own. The practitioner simply acts as a catalyst in the process.
- Non-invasive. There is no physical manipulation, nor diagnosis, nor any need to discuss personal problems or medical history.
- Gentle and completely safe.
- Accessible to everyone, and easy to learn and integrate into everyday life.